Scenario: Front Office Automation of Front Office system in a well known non-profit organization in Florida The Customer Client has a non-profit organ...
Scenario: Front Office
Automation of Front Office system in a well known non-profit organization in Florida
Client has a non-profit organization dedicated to training, employing and placing people with disabilities and special needs in community jobs in order to transition to independence.
Client wants to automate the front office system of an organization where he can manage all the applications received and to categorize the different domains for placements. Iblesoft worked in conjunction with the business team to transition the organization’s core business to service oriented architecture.
- Created an online application system for users to communicate with the system
- Develop feasible system to maintain the records for staffing department for easy categorization of different domains
- Generated user friendly reports with different selection criteria
- Elimination of manual processing of applicants information
- Dramatic savings on stationery
- End to end visibility for accurate management of reports
- Enhanced capabilities of our client to introduce new customer services
For further information, please visit us at www.iblesoft.com